We have now filled all our vacancies for our September 2013 intake. We will begin recruiting for our September 2014 intake in October this year.
Training & development
We offer excellent opportunities for graduates to train as Chartered Accountants. Our graduates train as general practitioners and not specialists and therefore receive a wider range of experience. They also benefit from first class training and a supportive environment in order to help them succeed in both their work experience and the ACA exams. Our ACA pass rates are exceptional and well above the ICAEW’s average.
Expected 2:1 degree in any discipline
300 UCAS points (24 UCAS points under the old system) or equivalent.
Why Kingston Smith?
- As a student of a top 20, medium-sized firm our training programme offers you the best of both large and small firms. We are genuinely committed to offer first class training to each trainee who joins Kingston Smith
- A broad range of experience across audit, accountancy and taxation. You initially train as a general practitioner, not as a specialist
- Work experience, which includes all sizes of clients and different types of businesses
- Encouragement to take responsibility at an early stage in your training contract
- Exposure to all aspects of an assignment (not just one small area), as part of an audit team
- A personal approach - you will get to know all of our Partners; they will be easily accessible to you and will be genuinely committed to your training and development
- A comprehensive training programme to cover all aspects of your development, as well as a supportive environment throughout your contract
- A friendly, yet professional and demanding working environment offering a whole host of social activities
For further information, contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7566 4000
F: +44 (0) 20 7566 4010