Charity Fundraising and Management
Kingston Smith Fundraising and Management is uniquely placed to offer tailored support to meet a wide range of strategic needs in the third sector.
As a team of experienced fundraisers and management consultants we can be flexible enough to respond to your brief with creativity and skill. As a division of a top 20 firm of chartered accountants with over 700 charity clients, we benefit from the detailed financial knowledge and experience of senior colleagues as well as excellent support structures, and the ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance accreditation.
Our team has worked at director, trustee and fundraiser level, bringing with them specific technical experience in a number of fundraising disciplines.
How we can help
Our team and associates can help make a difference to voluntary income generation based on your unique circumstances and needs. We can help you:
- Raise funds from trusts and foundations
- Raise funds from high value partnerships with corporates and major donors
- Set up and run successful capital appeals
- Inspire and engage your Trustees in fundraising
- Assess your effectiveness through fundraising reviews
- Create business plans and strategies to deliver your vision
- Develop your team through training, mentoring and coaching
- Develop bespoke training courses for your organisation
Kingston Smith articulated clearly the options available to us and their expert advice steered us through the complexities of the governance change we needed to make.
Mark Robson, Treasurer
Royal Economic Society