Whatever your reason for seeking a disposal, you will want to maximise the return on your investment by selling at a peak market valuation. The ability to achieve this outcome and your desired exit route will depend largely upon your Corporate Finance Adviser’s expertise.
Within Kingston Smith Corporate Finance is a specialist subsidiary company devoted to obtaining the highest returns for our clients.
Our services in the sales process are provided through Devonshire Corporate Finance and typically involve the following:
- Critical appraisal and grooming of business prior to disposal
- Preparation of sales memoranda and information packs
- Identification and assessment of potential purchasers
- Controlling the sale process and finding buyers
- Negotiating with preferred bidder
- Advising on structuring the transaction in a manner which will enhance the prospects of reaching a successful deal and maximising your return
- Transaction completion, including commercial and accounting due diligence processes, which can be performed by our in-house specialists
- Liaising with other advisers involved in the transaction
The deal is finally wrapped up with commercial and accounting due diligence, leading to the completion of the sale.
Throughout this process our ‘total transaction support’ specialist teams are available to offer a fully integrated transaction service.
We have completed in excess of 350 transactions and have a track record of delivering premium valuations for our clients.
Being this active in the market means that we are very aware of the identity of premium buyers and are able to arrange confidential introductions to strategic buyers.
Devonshire Corporate Finance always allocate a two-man director team to all disposal transactions, ensuring that you will always be fully informed and that proactive advice is available when you require it.
Devonshire Corporate Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.