Our forensic accounting specialists are qualified chartered accountants, highly experienced in all types of forensic financial investigation for criminal, civil and professional regulatory cases. Our cases include large-scale multidisciplinary investigations and legal actions both in the UK and overseas:
- Business fraud and financial crime
- Proceeds of Crime Act confiscation orders
- Regulatory compliance
- Quantification of damages, including loss of profits, in business interruption claims, breach of contract, negligence and personal injury
- Sale of business disputes, including deferred consideration and warranty claims
- Valuation of business/shares in shareholder/director and matrimonial disputes
We also have a team of Compulsory Purchase Order specialists, who advise on all the issues relating to CPO compensation claims.
Our registered expert witnesses help resolve both UK and international commercial financial disputes, giving written and oral evidence in court and before other tribunals, including international commercial arbitrations.