The financial performance of marketing services companies
The Kingston Smith annual survey is an important reference tool for industry insiders, providing benchmarking of key performance indicators for all the individual marketing services sectors reviewed, and an analysis of how various trends have affected the industry’s financial performance.
The survey analyses the performance of over 250 marketing services companies and provides the most comprehensive summary of financial performance statistics, including profit ratios, productivity ratios and staff costs and numbers. Its analysis draws on a wealth of expertise in monitoring results of companies in the marketing services industry, highlighting key messages and emerging trends.
The survey analyses the performance of:
- The top 50 independent marketing groups
- The UK listed marketing services groups
- The top 50 advertising agencies
- The top 30 branding and design agencies
- The top 30 digital agencies
- The top 40 marketing and sales promotion agencies
- The top 30 media buying agencies
- The top 40 PR consultancies
The survey is free to all clients or can be purchased by non-clients (£324). For more information, please contact Harpreet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.