How to set up a bonus or commission scheme
A good, fair and well designed bonus or commission scheme can be a perfect way to increase your staff’s productivity and morale. If you have ever considered setting one up or want to change your current one, this seminar is for you.
This insightful seminar really is your ‘how to’ guide on everything to do with bonus and commission schemes.
We will cover all key considerations, including:
- Who should get it
- How much to give away
- How to measure performance effectively
- How to make it attractive to new hires and existing staff
- How to link commission payments to other internal schemes
- The best time to make the payments
- The potential pitfalls and how to minimise them
Date: June 6, 2019
Time: 4.00pm registration, 4.30pm start, 5.30pm finish, followed by canapés and refreshments
Director, Kingston Smith HR Consultancy
60 Goswell Road