Kingston Smith Schools Conference 2018
Kingston Smith’s Annual Schools Conference will provide you with an in-depth view of how to prepare for and make the most out of the changes likely to affect the independent schools sector this year.
The programme covers the hottest topics you need to be aware of, including sector insights, an economics update, data protection rules and cyber-security, as well as HR and pension issues.
As ever, we have put together a packed agenda designed to provide delegates with the key topics that are affecting the sector today.
Our keynote speaker for 2018 is Alison Shakespeare, Chair, ISBA who will share her experiences and insights with us.
- Keynote speech on sector insights and guidance on what schools should be focusing on in 2018
- Specialist economic update
- The new General Data Protection Regulation (effective from May), its impact on the handling of personal data and communications and how to make the most of changes
- Cyber-security and a resilient safeguarding policy for recording and reporting performance data, staff sharing content and collaborating with students and maintaining parents’ details and invoicing
- HR spotlight on pension accrual changes and managing the potentially increased costs
Round-up of the sector from the past year and checklist for the year ahead.
Who should attend?
Governors, headteachers, independent school principals, bursars and school business managers.
Date: Thursday 15 March 2018
Timing: 9.00am registration for a 9.30am start. 2.00pm finish including lunch.
Venue: The Saddlers’ Hall, 40 Gutter Lane, London EC2V 6BR
Cost: £25+VAT (free to KS clients and members of ISBA, GSA and CISC)
If you are not a member of ISBA, GSA, CISC or a client of Kingston Smith, please click here to book your place. Otherwise, please use the form below.