Impact Measurement Guide
Impact measurement is of increasing global importance for any entity seeking to deliver public benefit. Never has it been more important for non-profits to understand the value of their work on those they seek to help. The benefits are numerous:
- Improved services for beneficiaries
- A healthier, effective and more sustainable charity
- Increased public trust and support
- Compliance with likely future legislative changes
- Improved fundraising asks by demonstrating achievements
- Enabling integrated reporting – connecting financial and social value
Kingston Smith Fundraising and Management has developed this booklet to introduce the concepts of impact measurement and to act as a starting point for those considering it.
To download our Impact Measurement guide, click on the turquoise link to the right of this panel.
For a free two hour consultation to discuss how the fundraising and management team can improve your fundraising and to discuss your other requirements, please contact the fundraising team.