Through Kingston Smith Corporate Finance’s lead advisory department we are able to provide the following services:
- Strategic and corporate planning advice
- Advising on profitability improvement and cash management
- Advising on financial structures for your business, arranging the purchase of own shares, and arranging any necessary shareholder agreements
- Restructuring debt and devising cost control programmes for businesses facing difficulty
- Exit route planning and implementation of chosen strategy
We have completed in excess of 350 transactions, and are very much aware of the key attributes a business needs to demonstrate to achieve a premium valuation. For more information about how we help owners prepare for the sale of their business, please download our brochure.
We have a constantly developing list of UK and international buyers of businesses. This, supplemented by our detailed knowledge across many sectors enables us to introduce premium buyers to our clients in a confidential, professional, manner and get positive results.
Whilst it is a necessity that we need to get close to our clients to truly understand their needs and aspirations, we strive to avoid the ‘emotion’ trap in order to give ‘best advice’. This enables us to be well placed to conduct all principal negotiations, protecting our clients from emotional and other stresses and conflicts that can arise during a transaction.