Impact measurement is crucial for any organisation that delivers a social good.
Understanding impact will help you to:
- Improve services for your beneficiaries
- Increase your charity’s sustainability
- Increase public trust and support
- Improve your fundraising activities
- Be more accountable to your funders and beneficiaries
KSFM has a range of impact options, suitable for organisations at any point in their impact journey, from low level mentoring advice to a full scale impact evaluation report, led by Accredited SROI Practitioner Karl Leathem.
Our approach is based on the seven basic principles of impact measurement, with flexibility to apply them at different levels of rigour appropriate to the needs of each individual charity.
We offer a free, no obligation two hour consultation to discuss impact. To find out more, please email the team at email@example.com.