The Legal Services Act was introduced to streamline services while protecting and promoting the interests of consumers. And at Kingston Smith, we have readily embraced that ethos. Following changes in government legislation, we became the first medium-sized accounting firm licensed to provide legal services by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Our legal team works closely with our many specialist partners and staff supporting SME and private clients. This joined-up approach means you no longer have to source and brief individual firms. With our holistic offering, you can keep your tax, accounting and legal affairs together in the hands of the trusted advisers who know you best.
We focus on legal services in the following key areas:
- Company law and general business law advice
- Group reorganisations, including capital reductions and share buybacks
- Investment, shareholders’ agreements and joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Commercial agreements
- Wills and inheritance tax planning
- Creation and dissolution of trusts
- Estates administration and probate
- Lasting powers of attorney
Combine your potential with our expertise and together we’ll make what you do really count.